Here you will find links to blogs and more where the members of the Triaba panel have written about their experiences with the Panel. If you are a member of the Triaba Panel and blogged about it, please send us an email with a link to what you have written to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then post a link on this page so that others can read about your experience - positive and negative.
Award of gift cards for writing about the Triaba Panel: On the 12th of each month, we will hand out gift certificates NOK 2 000 in total to those who write about being a member of Triaba Panel. Each gift certificate is of NOK 300, ie it will be handed out no more than 10 gift cards. If there are more than 10 contributions, we will consider whether the number should be increased or whether it should be a draw between the contributors. Our members outside Scandinavia will be paid an amount in local currency equivalent to 300 Norwegian kroner (40 Euro).
1. You must be a member of one of our panels in order to participate. When you submit your entry you must use the email address you use as a member of the panel. This is so that we can verify that you are a member of Triaba Panel.
2. What you write must be written within the last month.
3. Your blog must be older than 3 months and it must be an active blog. Do not construct a blog to get a gift voucher from us.
4. You can not participate more than 4 times per year, ie you can send in a contribution every three months.
5. In the blog post, there must be a link to the Triaba Panel website that you are a member of. Your link to Triaba Panel should look like:
Norway: Triaba Panel - Betalte markedsundersøkelser på nett
Denmark: Triaba Panel - Betalte undersøgelser på nett
South Africa: Triaba Panel - Paid online surveys in South Africa
India: Triaba Panel - Paid online surveys in India
Sweden: Triaba Panel - Online betalda undersökningar
USA and Canada: Triaba Panel - Paid online surveys in the US/Canada
Australia: Triaba Panel - Paid online surveys in Australia
UK: Triaba Panel - Paid online surveys in the UK
Germany: Triaba Panel - Online bezahlt umfragen
Austria: Triaba Panel - Online bezahlt umfragen
Switzerland: Triaba Panel - Online bezahlt umfragen
Spain: Triaba Panel - Encuestas en línea
Netherlands: Triaba Panel - Betaalde online enquête
6. You must send an e-mail with your name and link to the blog post before the 9th that month in order to participate
7. You must have responded to surveys in order to write about how it is to be a member of the panel
Reviews and experiences
Triabas Advent Calendar 2013 - Merry Christmas to all members in Triaba!
Our winner Gift Voucher/ Paypal-payment of 1500 NOK/ 240 USD in the Blog competition are:
72) Åsa Nilsson, Sweden - http://nutidochframtid.blogspot.se/2013/11/julkalender.html
We also have 5 extra winners of a Gift Voucher/Paypal-payment of 100 NOK/18 USD in the Blog competition:
73) Liselott Hasslöv, Sweden: http://www.nattstad.se/Gaztongirl?id=11135100
74) Yogesh Mittal, India: http://yogesh-realitiesoflife.blogspot.com/2013/12/another-way-to-earn-money-online.html
75) Mikaela Gustafsson, Sweden - http://www.nattstad.se/AttVaraHemmafru/triabas-adventskalender-11011908
76) Frank Kristensen, Denmark: http://moon.dk/?p=69
77) Petra Stentagg, Sweden - http://www.nattstad.se/stonetag?id=11023928
Links to older winners in our Blog competitions are found in our blog www.mytriaba.blogspot.com
The winners in our Autumn Competition 2013
Summer Competition 2013:
All winners will receive a gift voucher/Paypal payment of 500 Norwegian kroner (64 Euro/82 USD).
1) Kannan Kaliarajan, Sweden
2) Paul Squires, UK,
3) Abirami Subbiah, Sweden
4) Maria Niljon, Sweden
5) Linda Hjelm, Sweden
The Winners in our Blog-competition - 17. May 2013
1) Abirami Subbiah, Sweden -
2) Zeta McMillan, Canada -
3) Ieva Markevičienė, Lithuania -
4) Bitte Ståhl, Sweden -
5) Jessica Lindberg, Sweden -
We have 5 winners in the Blog-competition. Each winner is given a Gift Voucher (500 NOK/ 65 EUR/ 85 USD):
1) Mikaela Gustafsson, Sverige: att vara hemmafru
2) Linda Hjelm, Sverige: I hemmets lugn
3) Liliya Zakirova, Sverige: Liliyas blogg
4) Jenny Sjöberg, Sverige: jennyjon
5) Fredrik Nygren, Sverige: nygrenfredrik
All payments will be made late in March (around 29-30)
We received 12 blogs from Sweden, USA and Spain to our competition in April. 7 of them is rewarded with a gift voucher (300 SEK) from www.presentkorttorget.se or a Paypal-payment:
Liselott Olsson Sweden
Liliya Zakirova Sweden
Maria Niljon Sweden
Linda Hjelm Sweden
Bo K Peterson Sweden
Mona Peterson Sweden
MATTHEW ALEXANDER USA
The gift vouchers will be ordered before 23 May.
1) Annica Larsson
2) Bitte Ståhl
3) Fru P
4) Emilia Rönnow Sandell
We received 8 blogs from Sweden to our competition in February. 6 of them is rewarded with a gift voucher (300 SEK) from www.presentkorttorget.se :
1) Mira Hassan
2) Jenny Sjöberg
3) Emmi Torstensson
4) Dumooa Al-Nasir
6) Nacéra Ralem
The gift vouchers will be ordered before 1 March.
Many of our members is also a member of other "Cint-panels". If you don't answer surveys from us, you can not join our competitions.
Most of our bloggers have only answered 1 survey in the last two months, and because of this we will change the rules in our blog competitions. From now on you must have answered at least 1 survey in the last month to participate.
Rewarded blogs in January:
1. Malin in Sweden
2. Camilla in Sweden
3. Heléne in Sweden
4. Lisa in Sweden
5. Maria in Sweden
6. Fredrik in Sweden
7. Klas in Sweden
8. Mónica in Spain
Rewarded Blogs in December
1. Jenny Sjöberg
2. Fru Spara
3. Liselott Olsson
4. Fru P
5. Emmi Torstensson
6. Mira Hassan
7. Nacéra Ralèm
Ana Fernandez (Spain)
Heléne Gustafsson (Sweden)
September 2011 :
This time it was only people from Sweden joining our blog competition - We will send them a gift voucher of 300 kr.
Bo K Peterson
Contributions that are participating in the competition are listed below. If there are more than 8 contributions,there will be a draw for the gift vouchers/Paypal payment.
Batul is a member in our Swedish panel. In her blog you can find tips regarding competitions as well as other issues.
All contribution s in May were rewarded with a gift voucher/Paypal payment
Linda S is a member of our Swedish panel. She has a blog where you can find tips regarding other competations, free samples etc.
Nikos is a member of our Swedish panel. He has the blog where you can read about his experiences with Triaba, trotting (V-75) etc.
Emmi is a member of our Swedish panel and this is her second contribution. In her blog you can read about her experiences as a member of the Triaba Panel.
Linda is a member of our Swedish panel. She has a blog you can read about her experiences as a member of the Triaba Panel.
Lili is a member of our panel in Sweden, and has the blog where she writes about freebies, competitions etc.
Shermin is a member of our Norwegian panel. In her blog you can read what she thinks about the Triaba Panel.
Mira is a member in our Swedish panel and has the blog. Visit her blog and see what she writes about the Triaba Panel.
Christopher is a member in our panel in the UK. He has a website called, in the "Reviews" section he has written about the Triaba Panel.
Johanna is a member of our Norwegian panel. In her blog "Johannas Pratstund" she has written about Triaba Panel Norway.
Camilla is a Swedish girl living in Norway, and a member of our Norwegian panel. In her blog she has written about Triaba Panel Norway.
Ida is a member of our Swedish panel and in the blog she has written about the Triaba Panel.
Ann-Louise is a member of our Swedish panel, and in the blog she has written about the Triaba Panel.
Johanna is a member of our Swedish panel and has written about the Triaba Panel in her blog.
Sara is a member of Triaba Panel Sweden and in her blog she has written about the panel.
Nacera is a member of the Swedish panel, and ha written about the Triaba Panel in her blog.
Petra is a member of Triaba Panel Sweden, and has a blog called "Bloggen om gratis".
Dumooa is a member of our Swedish panel . We will send her a gift card of 300 SEK for her blog post.
Yesim is a member of our Swedish panel . We will send her a gift card of 300 SEK for her blog post.
Katrine Svendsen is a student and have in here blog "catbeist" written about Triaba Panel Norway. Her contribution was rewarded with a gift card of 300 NOK.
Katarina is a member of our swedish panel. She has the blog "Studentens bästa vän" where you can find som usefull tip to save and earn some money. Her contribution was rewarded with a gift card of 300 NOK.
Klas is a member of our swedish panel and have a blog named "kristallgummi". Read about his experience of beeing a member of Triaba Panel Sweden.
Maria er medlem av vårt svenske panel. Hun har bloggen CyberOasen og har skrevet om sine erfaringer med å være medlem i panelet. Hennes blogginnlegg er det første i mars konkurransen.
Triaba Panel Sverige: Sara is a member of our Swedish panel.
Triaba Panel Norge: Monica is a member of our Norwegian panel.
20.august 2010 - Premiering av de som skrev om sine erfaringer ved å være medlem i Triaba Panel:
Det var 5 personer som sendte inn sitt bidrag og alle fikk hver sitt gavekort på kr 300. Under finner du linker til bloggene/nettstedene deres.
1.Monica har skrevet om hvordan hun opplever å være medlem i panelet. Hun skriver bl.a. at hun gjerne skulle ha fått bedre betalt for undersøkelsene og at hun svært gjerne ønsker å vinne et av gavekortene som trekkes ut i facebook gruppen til Triaba :-)
2. Stine har skrevet om sine erfaringer med å være medlem. Hun er en av de heldige som også har vunnet et av gavekortene som trekkes ut hver måned.
3. Klas har skrevet om å være medlem i Triaba Panel Sverige. Han er medlem av flere paneler i Sverige, men det ser ut til at Triaba er en av hans favoritter. Du kan lese mer om hva han skriver ved å besøke bloggen hans.
4. Beckie driver nettstedet I Love Frebees UK og har ranket bl.a. Triaba Panel. Hun skriver i sin vurdering at Triaba får 4 av 5 stjerner. Du kan sjekke ut hennes nettsted ved å klikke på linken over.
5. Mayvelin er medlem i det norske panelet. Hun har i bloggen sin Mayvelin skrevt om sine erfaringer med å være medlem. Besøker bloggen hennes og se hva hun skriver.